Welcome to www.donramonle.com (the “Site”), brought to you by Dialce (“Dialce”, “We”, “Our“ or “Us”). Tequila Don Ramon (“Brand”) is imported exclusively by Dialce.
- Persons Under Legal Purchase Age Are Not Allowed
This Site is intended only for the use of individuals who are of legal purchase age of alcoholic beverages under applicable law, and you must be of legal purchase age where you reside to enter this Site. We do not knowingly collect information from any individuals under such legal purchase age, and we do not knowingly market our products or services to persons under such legal purchase age. You will be required to affirm that you are of legal purchase age before you can enter the Site. For more information on how Dialce supports responsible decision making, visit www.centurycouncil.org.
- Information Collection, Use and Disclosure
Personally Identifiable Information. As used herein, “Personally Identifiable Information” is information that specifically identifies you. For example, the categories of Personally Identifiable Information we collect may include your name and contact data (e.g., address, email address). We only collect Personally Identifiable Information that you voluntarily provide to us through the Site. For example, you may choose to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information when you subscribe to our newsletter or enter promotions or contests offered on the Site. We will also collect your date of birth to confirm that you meet the legal drinking age. If we combine information that does not specifically identify you with your Personally Identifiable Information, it will be treated as Personally Identifiable Information.
You can delete cookies at any time or you can set your browser to reject or disable cookies. Further information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Site or some of its functionality may be affected.
Clickstream Data.The Site automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. We may collect and use clickstream data to determine how much time visitors spend on websites, how visitors navigate throughout websites and how we may tailor our Site to better meet consumer needs. We may compile, use, and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related Site information.
Use and Disclosures of Information.
- Provide the Site. We may use your information to improve and enhance and allow you to use and interact with our Site, to respond to your direct inquiries, and to carry out our obligations in connection with the Site.
- Marketing Communications. We may use your information in order to communicate with you about our products and services. However, you will be able to choose whether or not to receive such communications (See Section 5 below). If you choose to receive such communications, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications at any time (See Section 6 below).
- Marketing Analysis.We may use information for internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends among our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to our Site. We may also share non-Personally Identifiable Information with others, such as advertisers, in aggregate anonymous form, which means that the information will not contain any Personally Identifiable Information about you. We will only share Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for marketing analysis with your consent.
- Service Providers. We work with third parties who provide services including but not limited to data analysis, Site management and development, and other services of an administrative nature. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with such third parties for the purpose of enabling these third parties to provide such services to us.
- Sale or Transfer. In the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control or transfer of substantial assets to a third party, we may transfer or assign to such acquiring third party information concerning your relationship with us, including without limitation, Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided and other information concerning your relationship with us.
- Legal Purposes. We may use your Personally Identifiable Information in order to respond to subpoenas, court orders or as otherwise required by any law, regulation, legal process or government request or where we believe such action is necessary in order to detect, protect or defend us and/or other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud and other illegal or harmful activity, to comply with our audit and security requirements, and to audit compliance with or corporate policies, procedures, legal and contractual obligations.
- Public (or Interactive) Areas of Site
Information that you post on or through the public areas of the Site, if any (such as chat rooms, bulletin boards or discussion groups) are generally accessible to and may be collected by others parties. This may result in unsolicited messages or other unwelcome contact from third parties not related to Dialce. Users of this Site are encouraged to exercise caution when providing Personally Identifiable Information about themselves in public (or interactive) areas of this Site. Dialce is not responsible for any unsolicited or unwelcome contact from third parties not related to Dialce, as a result of you providing any information in public (or interactive) areas of this Site.
- Receiving Marketing Communications
We may be interested in sending you certain information (digitally or otherwise) regarding the Brand’s products, services, promotions, or upcoming events that we believe may be of interest to you. You are able to choose whether or not you are interested in receiving such information. Prior to us sending you any direct email marketing communications, you will be required to “opt-in” to choose to receive such marketing communications.
- Rights, Choices, and Opt-outs
Editing or Deleting Your Account Information; Preferences. You may request that we edit or delete your account information or “opt-out” of receiving any email marketing communications, at any time, by requesting so in an e-mail to [email protected] or, with respect to email marketing messages, following the “opt-out” instructions including in the email marketing communication sent to you, if applicable.
Cookies. As noted above, if you want to stop or restrict the placement of cookies or flush any cookies that may already be on your computer or device, please refer to and adjust your web browser preferences. Further information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Site or some of its functionality may be affected.
Do Not Track. Please note that we do not respond to or honor “do not track” (a/k/a/ DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
- Data Retention
We will retain your information for as long as your account or inquiry is active or as needed to provide you with access to the Site and/or other services and for a reasonable time thereafter in accordance with our standard procedures or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. Even if we delete some or all of your information, we may continue to retain and use aggregate or anonymous data previously collected and/or anonymize or aggregate your Personally Identifiable Information.
- External Links
- Securing Your Information
We use reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your Personally Identifiable Information from unauthorized access and use. However, regardless of the effectiveness of our security measures, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, not can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We ask you to do your part, by keeping any computer passwords you use to access the Internet or this Site strictly confidential.